Tuesday, March 3, 2015

COMING SOON!!

Hello, world! I'm back. College is giving me a beating, but my friends discovered my blog and are dying for me to bring it back, so here I am. I'm giving the blog some new content as per suggestion of my dear, lovely friends so here's an update on what you can look forward to!

First, I'm going to start a new series of reviews of books and some movie adaptations of books. I am an avid reader and so are my friends and after reading the ever-controversial Fifty Shades of Grey, my friend H, is dying for me to write about it (and a whole list of others!)  Look out, though, there will be SPOILERS!!

Second, I want to attempt blending this with my first blog, Inspirspectives and post awesome tidly-bits of inspiration - great stories and personal anecdotes about faith, friendship, and awesomeness in humanity in general. Be on the lookout for great quotes and Bible verses too!

Thirdly, (I know, I know so much stuff) I want to start doing advice posts (probably lots of planner-related stuff) and anything readers ask for. If I was any good at studying I would share tips, but since I'm not too great at it I will try to give links and stuff to other blogs with great tips and make commentary when possible.

And last, but not least, general craziness from my life.

What are some things you want to hear about? Post 'em in the comments section and I'll do my best to get a post out!


1 comment:

  1. So glad that you are blogging again!!! Can't wait to see the stuff that you come up with :)
    You go, girl!

    ReplyDelete